Alive and Well and Living in Absentia

The Dharma Bum: Part Deux

Friday, August 04, 2006

Can I get a HALLELUIAH?!?!

Dear Saskatchewan Roughriders,
You have come through for me this week when I needed you the most.
First came your karmic victory over the Stampeders (which I need you to follow up on tomorrow, natch.)
Now you (and my grandmother who gave me her season ticket password) have come through and gotten me tickets to the second (although first in chronological order) Rolling Stones concert at Mosaic Stadium.
God bless you Saskatchewan Roughriders.
Your loving fan,
The Dharma Bum
P.S. I will be sitting amongst a sea of Stampeders season ticket holders tomorrow, so please don't make me look like an ass in my Riders jersey. Much obliged.

So there you have it folks, Autumn's Ultimate Week of Rock is a go!!! We'll start off the week with a little Bad Religion, some Pennywise and Ignite, and throw in a pinch of Rancid for good measure. And that's just the warm up! Friday night - the Who, Saturday - the Rolling Stones. The moment I hear Baba O'Riley and You Can't Always Get What You Want I will officially be able to die. And then I will wait until all of the Clash join me in Heaven where they will be hosting the official Clash reunion tour - not to mention Autumn's Ultimate Eternity of Rock!
The t-shirts are being made as we speak! I'm never going to wear another shirt again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home