Alive and Well and Living in Absentia

The Dharma Bum: Part Deux

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Welcome to "C" Country

Well, my worst fears have been realized - almost. Thank goodness it's only a minority government - again. Hopefully the Liberal Opposition and the NDP will stand their ground in Parliament so none of Harper's ridiculous legislations get passed. As I said to my returns officer while voting yesterday, "See ya'll next year!"

For all you night owls out there, Broken Social Scene will be performing on Conan O'Brien tonight. Tune in - Lisa's still on tour with them. (She gets to meet Conan! I am so jealous!)

Due to my cabin fever (aka: boredom, not the flesh-eating disease) I'm heading out to Sunshine tomorrow - hopefully. Let's all pray that my gondola doesn't go flying.

G'night all.

3 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Blogger bubba said...

thanx for the tip!!! i'll program the ol' vcr. haven't seen lisa in a long time.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger bubba said...

oh, she's on next tuesday (jan. 31)...

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger kelsey said...

I'm so totally green with envy.

Damn I love that girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home