Alive and Well and Living in Absentia

The Dharma Bum: Part Deux

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A little something I forgot to mention just now...

Ping pong. Surprisingly enjoyable "sport". I like ping pong. I don't own a table or anything, but I'd choose ping pong over billiards if I had to. I even came in 2nd place in an elementary school ping pong tournament. (Thus living up to my Forrest Gump tag.)
However, get yourself a goddamn life if you feel the need to set up a ping pong table on your deck and then proceed to play one everlasting round robin tournament with YOUR ROOMMATE - morning, noon, and night.
I think having a ping pong table would be a great way to liven up a barbeque - invite a few friends over, have a campfire, play some pingpong... but constantly palying just one opponent... for three days straight?! It's weird. For god's sake at least make it interesting, would ya?!
Anyone up for strip ping pong?!

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home