Alive and Well and Living in Absentia

The Dharma Bum: Part Deux

Friday, May 12, 2006

Something to do before embarking on my previous posting.

The Clash is up there as one of my all time favorite bands. I wasn't even born when they were making it big, but I discovered them in high school and just fell in love with their music. And their message. When Joe Strummer died, I was just devastated - he was only 50, just think of the great things he could have continued contributing to the world. But the way I see it, he had everything figured out. And I guess that's when you know it's time to go.

Anyway... I stumbled upon this clip on MSN. I can't wait for the dvd to come out in July. I'm sorry I don't actually know how to post it directly to my blog, but it's pretty wicked to watch. Let's rock again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home